Friday, January 30, 2009

Well congrats to all Olevel students who made it to their choice/s.
To all new Business Studies students. Get ready for shit. Its not as easy as it seems. But maybe its just me, okay i think its just me.
Poly is gonna be fun at the start. Wait till your finals, if you procrastinate like i do, you'd end up with sleepless nights and stress management issues. Don't even start on Mass Comm, Vannessa's gonna throw me at some corner to rot while she does her work la. It has always been like that, if i know her well, which i think i do, she doesnt like to leave work undone. She would do her work first, and do whatever else later. I'm the other way round, I love to focus on everything else other than my papers. Bite the pen, play with my hair, rub my armpits with cheese.
Oh well, just wanted to say goodluck to the new kids.
You're going to regret your decision into BS :)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

what course are you in?
and Ngee ann poly too?
Business don't suck that much i guess... I just Got Into Business School.........

Serena Tan said...

ANONYMOUS YOU ARE WRONG BUSINESS SUCKS.

Vannessa said...

YA MASS COMM ROCKS k fine kiddin

Kit said...

ahahah, i'm in Ngee Ann's Business studies. Congrats on making it here =)

Kit said...

Serena : eh i got this duffel bag i dont want. Nike, im going to give it to either jeanette or you. Sissors paper stone?

Vannessa:Then you complain everyday to me for what -.-

Vannessa said...

hi i said im kidding right

Kit said...

I know. dont have to get angry.

Vannessa said...

not angry luv u

Kit said...

love you too

Serena Tan said...

so one of us is like gonna carry some huge duffel bag home one day?
hahahaha.

Kit said...

Yes, its very cute. Blue and dotted. and i dont know.

Anonymous said...

I don't know why, but I can really, really picture you rubbing your armpits with dairy products.

Kit said...

i actually can too. sometimes with milk or butter. and on days it really gets to me, yoghurt or whipped cream.

Vannessa said...

omg.

Vannessa said...

fuck ew dont make me smell your armpits on that day

Kit said...

ahaha =) on days it really really gets to me, i'll use your face instead of dairy products!