Monday, January 5, 2009

10.
10 more days till my eighteenth. I don't really feel like celebrating anymore. Maybe because it doesn't seem like such a big issue once its approaching. Or maybe because i don't know how to celebrate it. Maybe i really shouldn't do anything on that day itself. Or i can run 18 year old errands myself! Go down to the driving centre and register or maybe watch a M18 movie -.-
Sit at home with chips and rent dvds. Speaking of dvds. I owe VideoEzy $100. I held friends for too long and they say i've bought it... seriously. I'm going to call them today and clear this. I can't possibly return a dvd while overseas. A hundred stupid dollars.
I don't feel like much today. Everythings in a mess, my room is in a mess, i'm not ready for school, im not ready for anything... I've only had 1 day to prepare, 1 day to unpack, 1 day to get ready for 2009.
I think my parents made the worst decision going overseas all the way before Christmas till after the New Year. They were too ambitious. Now the whole house is going crazy. My brother and both my parents are sick, i'm still suffering from jetlag from States cause i did sleep properly in Hongkong. My sister too i think. There isn't any food in the house, i only had one meal yesterday. This morning my dad was near barking at me when he asked me whether i was going on his car to school, i dont know why but they were all in a bad mood, my mum gave me a look and kept quiet the whole time. She didnt go to work.
Well, so much for the year end holiday. What a fucking waste.
Oh did i mention i saw Jay Chou at the Factory Outlet in NY? Like 4/3 metres away from me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheer up (:

Kit said...

thank you very much =)