Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The epic battle between Kit and Yeti
Hehe
There I was, frolicking through the meadows. I entered a massive forest, with trees growing various sweets and lollipops. My eyes opened in amazement, curiosity begged and I entered cautiously; afraid of the lollipops falling once they were ripe. The adult sized ones were quite huge actually. Suddenly, a large shadow caught my attention.
Boom! And I lost sight of everything around me. When I came around, I was hanging upside down in some wet cave. There was a fire burning with a cooking pot set loosely above it. There seemed to be some sort of broth in it. I couldn't have been out long, the sun was still up. A familiar voice caught my attention, “hello Kit, it’s been awhile.” A large troll sized thing covered with a monumental amount of fur was stand right in front of me. It reached into its pocket, pulled out a light saber and shaved its hairy face.
The sight stunned me, gasping for words; I only managed to utter “Hello Vannessa
OKAY LA I’M VERY BORED I DON’T WANT TO WRITE ANYMORE
I’m a very lousy writer…
.
Anyway I have this exam tomorrow, OBSE. So I'm stuck home studying. Didn't go to school today though, freakishly tired.
Oh and my CATS groups is doing this survey. Hope you can help =) Anyone can do it, please help!
Alright, time to wait for Vannessa and then i have to continue studying, I cannot fail, else i'd retain a semester. Already failed one module last sem. Okay time for the stress to kick in. Thursday and Friday another 2 final presentations. The Monday one went well though.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I DON’T WANT TO RIGHT ANYMORE"

you mean write (:

good luck for your exams!

Kit said...

YES THANK YOU FOR POINTING THAT OUT.

very paiseh alr. thank you =)

Vannessa said...

i have this love hate thing with you.

Kit said...

sorry.. i was bored... maybe its like primary school love hate thing. I pull your hair and you put glue in mine. But deep down you know you love each other.

V2JY said...

NICE SPECS!

Kit said...

ehhh?? what specs where specs. wrong person???