Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Mr. Ang Chengyong =D
My best friend for years now. I'm glad you're around. I'm glad you screwed up all your exams and ended with up with us. You were a smart kid. You WERE. ahaha we'll talk more when i see you for supper? Sorry I can't make it to your dinner. I'll make it up to you? I know the perfect gift ;)
Hope you and your girlfriend will stay happy together.
.
Photobucket
.
Other important people's birthday are coming up too,
Hermy's, Shianshun's, BoonKeong's, Kai's, Kit's , (grandfather's..), Grandmother's, Dad's, Jerrold's. Another January packed with fun events.
.
I'll be back in Singapore today. I've been terribly homesick. Touchdown at estimated 6pm.
Oh and my friend from NUM, Joash is on HeyGorgeous representing NgeeAnn I've never watched it before but i think its this beauty pageant on Channel U, we should vote for him! Before i left i remembered he asked me to get True Religion's for him. Sorry man, a little too expensive =/ even in America. Anyway good luck with your competition!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was clever..... :( hahahh sian wor no you in dinner.

Kit said...

was =D im sorry i really wanted to be there.