Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hello fellow inhabitants of this planet.
I know i havent been blogging lately; a week after my birthday to be exact. But i've been extremely busy and i didnt even have the time to run personal errands or entertain myself with games and reading and rubbing wax on my armpits and stuff like that.. So now my girlfriend is strangling me because she thinks that i don't care about her-.- She's extremely violent and abusive. She takes pleasure in slapping my face continuously and pinching my skin. She likes to throw the American Football at my face with force and it always ends with a sadistic grin on her face.
Okay so anyway,
i don't think i can beat Vannessa's post on my birthday. So you should probably head down to pickmeadaisy.blogspot.com to read it instead. Its not that im lazy, i just don't wanna seem like a loser lousy writer boyfriend.
Also, 2 days ago was our 8th month and we went down to Blooie's at science park to have good food and drinks. It feels funny i can officially buy drinks now so we had a Lychee Martini and a Sex on the beach. Guess who had what.
Anyway, most importantly im just happy that even though its been 8 months, which may seem like a short period of time to some people. To me it has, so far, been a rollercoaster ride. And i love being on the rollercoaster. On the edge of the seat, jumpy, screaming.. in a good way. I wish i could sit on the ride forever.
.
Lastly im still holding on to quite a number of pictures and i have not posted the NY photos so i will do so soon. Right after i finish all the bloody projects. Oh today's presentation went okay, i was very very nervous. Which is unlike me but i don't know why im really afraid of this class. I guess its because all my best friends aren't around. Though there are quite a number of nice people there. Can't wait for flag footbal tomorrow. I think their finally putting J.D and me in the same team.

2 comments:

Vannessa said...

i love you to the ends of the earth.

Kit said...

me too love =)