Thursday, January 29, 2009

Yes! I got an A+ for my Humanitarian Oral Presentation. My first A+ ever. Very very happy; was beaming infront the the teacher. Her compliments were very nice.
Okay so now i'm in my macroeconomics class, i failed the second test. But i passed overall by a few marks, so i don't have to sit for the re-test. Though if i fail my final test, i would be expelled. Now im starting to feel the excitement. My poly run could end in a month or two. Oh well, i just have to study. I should be okay, i hope.
.
I didn't really enjoy Chinese New Year due to the monumental amount of work need to be done. I feared i couldnt make datelines because final presentations were right after. It wasnt nice having this bugging feeling buried in the corner of your thoughts, and you are forced to go places, taking away precious time. After last night i thought everything was over, but there's still a lot to be done. CATS, ITB, OBSE paper next week. Sigh. Can't wait for holidays.

No comments: