Monday, January 12, 2009

Its nice seeing familiar faces again...
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Last Friday was Shianshun's Birthday and Sat was Boonkeong's. Celebrated around town, john,acy,joel and I went drinking and played "I never" which is the dumb-est game i always lose. Ran after last buses like crazy mad men cause we were all red and tipsy.
3 days later to my 18th. I think i really dont wanna celebrate. As in, no bbq or whatever. I'm too tired to organise something of calibre and find no reason to. Sitting down along west coast with a can of beer is enough, better a blass of wine or champange. I think i'd do that. And go down to register for driving. =) Weekend definitely club somewhere.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey kit, post some of ur new york/hk trip photos?

Anonymous said...

does van get mad when you club? yes do post your hk/ usa trip photos too! would luv to see em (:

Kit said...

anon: sure thing =)

anon: well i hope not. though im pretty sure she trusts me. but i should ask her. will do =)