Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Its the last day of the year
Everyone wants to be with the people they love.
I feel sad for the many people who are deprived of it.
.
Anyway, i want to recall a few the important things that happened this year. In sequence,
1. O level results
2. Got into NgeeAnn's Business studies
3. Started working in NewUrbanMale.com
4. Made a lot of new friends. A few closer ones
5. Got back together with Vannessa, my long time lover after a hiatus.
6. Travelled to Australia and did quite some cool stuff.
7. My Granddad passed away.. i watched as he did.
8. First time i saw someone dying infront of me
9. First time i cried so much. I usually almost never cry.
10. Quit NewUrbanMale.com
11. Started second semester of school
12. New Blog
13. Bought DSLR camera
14. Tavel to USA to stay and shop
15. And then to HongKong which is where i am now to shop somemore
16. Spend New Year away from Singapore.
17. I've never loved anyone more.
.
Of course its actually more eventful then this but i tend to forget nowadays. I'm in a very big mess because i miss a particular someone quite a bit. I'll put stuff down when i remember or when friends remind me. Of course there are a few things i cannot put on blogs la, i've learn to be more ... unopened? Is that the word? Because somethings are better left unsaid. You cannot let someone else know you so well, it'll be intimidating wouldn't it?
I think i'm still open with stuff but not as much at when i used to blog at bleached-valentine.blogspot.com. Its still me here though, less the jokes and insults and gossip and vulgarities. Well a little less vulgar only.
.
To: Chengyong, Joel, Jerrold, Shianshun, Jonathan.
Fuck you all. I come back then celebrate with you. This year has been damn nice with you guys. We've done things we don't usually do, no not ... gay sex. But like running around to places we've never been to, sitting in the middle of nowhere drinking. Though sometimes we aren't there for each other because we all have our commitments. Especially Jerrold, your devotion to your girlfriend is very much astounding. Don't throw your friends aside next year, we don't feel good. Remember last time in secondary school when we asked you to go out you'd always say you can't because of your parents. Now that you can you spend it all with Jiahui -.- I know i got no right to say this la, she might get angry. But please have some consideration for our friendship alright? We won't always be around. Anyway, you guys have helped me through a lot this year and in the past too. We got into trouble tgt in and out of school and it was shit fun.
We're all turning 18 pretty quick next year, you all know how much we'll havoc then.
Thanks for being there =) Happy New Year you bags of shit.
.
To: Serena & Jeanette
My best Poly buddies! Because i hang out with 2 girls ppl might think i'm gay. But i dont really care cause we're worth alot more? First year tgt and we havoc quite a bit already, drinking before we go into class, drinking along clark quay, drinking... why does everything revolve around drinking? Oh and we skipped class and helped each other study and you guys were always there for me, for all my problems. Even now when i'm in a different class you guys still hang out with me. Thanks so much for being around =) Its not even been a year, and we're not 18 yet. Can't wait to spend next year with you guys.
.
To: Adam, Fauzi, Hermy
Thanks for bringing me around to have fun =) Next year i can do it properly and we can party a lot more. But Army might be in the way so i cannot be to presumptuous.
Happy New Year guys
.
To: Vannessa
Thank god for you. I never knew what i was missing till the day we got together, 20th May. That day under the same tree. Followed by days we spend along the coast, nights next to the pool. Days like these make me feel happy. I've never been closer to anyone else, never so open and so intimate. I miss you. Even now here in Hong Kong, I spend my time thinking about you. Everyone keeps saying 'Absence makes the heart grow fonder'. Bullshit, i never want to be apart from you for this long ever again. At least you can spend time with you friends or do work to try and forget about me. I can't, everywhere i go i wonder what it would be like to have you here.
I know i'm a psycho boyfriend like you said. Maybe because i worry too much, i'm those typical psycho boyfriends you hear on the news or read in magazines.
I promise i'll return back to normal when i get home to see you again.
This year has been so much brighter than any other because of you. I can't afford to lose this, ever.
Even though its not even a year since we've been together, we've been through quite a bit. I love looking back at pictures of us. There's this one which i never really noticed, the details, but when i saw it i laughed, i'll tell you about it when i get back, remind me.
Okay what i really want to say is, i want to get to 2010 with you. I want us to celebrate everything we missed out on this year, next year. I really miss you, maybe next year we can finally go overseas tgt? Plus would be able to drive! Means no more cabbing, do you think we've spent more than $500 or a thousand on cab rides this year? Oh well, when i get home, we can just lie down and forget the rest of the world like we usually do? or would it be different, after this absence and hiatus. I hope not, if it does make the heart grow fonder.
Alright i'll stop talking crap.
What matters is that I've never had a relationship like this, its the most intimate and actually the longest i've been in. I just know it'll turn out better than ever.
This... is just the beginning... right?... Love?.. its just the.. beginning of something so much more.
.
Photobucket
.
Anyway, A very Happy New Year to everyone =)
It didnt feel like such a long time ago when everything was so different...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww. you and Van are so sweet :) Good luck t both of you and happy new year! :D

Kit said...

thank you you are very nice =) happy new year to you too

Anonymous said...

Hi. just curious, how long have you two been together?
and happy new year ((:

Kit said...

We've known each other for 10 years now. Officially 7 months together =)happy new year to you too!