Monday, February 23, 2009

After blogging last night, i ended up at Vannessa's place to study. I suddenly felt uneasy, like, the fear kicking in. I kenna questioned by her security guard like one criminal just because she didnt want to come down or let me call her place to unlock the door. In fact, she was already sleeping by the time i got there. I had so much trouble in the early morning. But it was worth studying with her through the night. My second in 3 days without sleep. We hopped to KAP in the morning where she had this sudden burst of energy. Jumping around, smiling so much.
Thank you for pushing me to study. I doubt i would if you didn't
Random fact: 4 red bulls cost $7.80 from the 7-eleven here
.
Serena came by to meet me at macs after Vannessa started her paper. Haziq was there too, and his friend. Wah we really study like i nv study before, besides stats la.
Thanks na! For helping so much, staying up with me through the night too. Teaching me subjects you aren't even taking =) best friend ah! This Thursday! hehehehe
.
So the paper went well actually, i hope. If i all goes well i should get about a B.
Ended with a splitting headache and a loss for all sense of my surrounding. So i cabbed home, no choice. Went up, showered, popped a few asprins and knocked out.
.
I felt a soft hand on my arm. warm breath on my back, familiar smell. I knew who it was, i held the hand and turned. I was so happy. Couldn't see the emotion through the sleepiness though.
She came close to 10pm from the east, expensive cab fare. Just so that she can make sure i'm okay. The thing is... she didn't sleep either...
You make me feel so taken care of.
I love you so much.
You have no idea how it feels to know you care.
Thank you =)
.
Photobucket


5 comments:

Vannessa said...

oh yeah............ok 42 hours but with a 30 min doze off snuck in between heehee

Kit said...

i bet you're enjoying your sleep now

Jacqueline said...

So sweet (:

Anonymous said...

hi nice blog. how long do a can of red bull can keep you awake?

Kit said...

Jacqueline: mmhmm =)

marh: i don't know really, when i feel tired i just open another can.