Thursday, February 5, 2009

People should smile more
- Newton Faulkner
A little interesting song i came across a while back.
Fun, bubbly, happy go lucky. Click play la people =)
.
.
Alright! So i'm finally done with Business Communication! Final 20% presentation, as usual i thought i could've done better. Especially during the question and answer section. Oh well, at least its over. However we all have to look forward to Business Communication TWO, which would begin the start of the next semester. -.- Supposedly tougher.
.
So after BComm, Melody decided to take class photos and we jammed up level 6's corridor. I was the photographer =) I will never bring my DSLR again. Kenna scolded for playing with it during other people's presentation, Ansar laugh like one kind like that. I just realised that though i was forced into classes i didn't select, this class is rather sweet. Some pretty cool people in it. Made it a pretty enjoyable semester. Though I really really really miss being in the same class as Serena & Jeanette. Its okay though, next sem i'll see if i can hook up the same timetable as theirs.
.
Photobucket
Ansar!!!!! Kai's sister ahahaha
.
Photobucket
Mel and Fel
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
One more presentation tomorrow, CATS. By the end of this week, i would be done with every single presentation. All thats left would be the final exams. Super frighten of Bstats, its going to be 70% for me cause i failed to attend one test, smart move huh...
.
Popped by Zara at great world last evening, got my last minute formal presentation shirt. 90 bucks -.- but it fits wonderfully fine; length and all, hard to find something like that around.
So i waited for Vannessa to finish her project somewhere around town, 4 hours, i sat at Starbucks reading the papers, doing work on my notebook. I felt so... adult like. Paced through bookshelves of the bookstore and found my fingers tracing along titles. Picked out something that caught my attention "This dairy will change your life in 2009". A atrociously bold, funny book. The book attempts to change your way of life by having you participate in funny, crazy ideas every week.
They set your new year's resolution with the likes of "Master the AK47" or "Bring a true Nazi to justice" or something to do with the US secretary, i forgot really. But it's not all nonsense, a interesting browse.
I didn't really mind waiting for her during that time, kinda gave myself a break from everything else too. Nice cupa coffee, watching the world move along as you stay stagnant. And of course, i didn't mind waiting cause i'd be able to see her in the end..
.
I really love to see rain falling and streaming on glass, my kinda thing i guess. Especially when its sun and rain.
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.

No comments: