Saturday, February 21, 2009

I spent half of yesterday studying around Vannessa and Ruiyi while they edited their work.
Went to catch Slumdog Millionaire but it was pretty packed. So we ended up watch the pink panther 2. A little comical here and there, a feel good movie but nothing special.
After the movie we went home where i prepared to leave the house to study. So i picked Serena from her place to kap to do some hardcore last minute memory work.
I had a total of 3 cans of red bull and 2 iced lattes in order to stay awake. But still i was falling asleep during the paper, blanking out. This is what happens when you don't start studying earlier. I never learn my lesson.
Thanks Serena for teaching me Stats. I don't really know if i can pass, but if i do its probably thanks to you. Which means i won't have to stay back for 6 more months. Which would also be thanks to you. So thank you! =)
Okay I'm shit tired I'm going to slug on the floor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

all the best (:

Kit said...

thank you very much =)