Sunday, November 16, 2008

Yesterday was the 100th day since granddad passed away.
I still miss him.
Had prayers and i was off to football competition at redhill. Late and lost i reached after they played 2 matches. We went close to winning a hundred bucks but i guess it just didn't matter because SweeLee was closing at 7.30pm. So Jonathan, Joel and I went on as Chengyong went home cause he felt sick. Reach aprox 10mins before they closed and bought a beginner's guitar for Jon. On the way home i got a message and realised i had work to do. But i went on with the guitaring session anyway.
So i sacrificed the whole of my Sunday sitting down here at my dining table. Giving my best attempt to finish up whatever I have. Taking occasionaly breaks to the balcony to rest and look out into the open greenery. Putting on Vannessa's headphones and lose concentration for a few seconds to the music. Its though, this subject, i don't know why i'm doing it too... IT in business. Okay actually i admit it helps. But i'm so damn tired from yesterday i am going to hate this subject even if it made me a million dollars. I mean i'm slouching now and i can't look at the screen properly. My eyes are fluttering shut and i don't know what to do for tomorrow's presentation. Much less what to wear. The consequence of missing school last monday haunts me the week after...

3 comments:

Vannessa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Serena Tan said...

hellooooooo.. where'd you go!

Kit said...

hehe here la.