Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Photobucket

and you drive... and you drive...
.
I woke up yesterday after a dream with my granddad. He asked me how i was, smiled, put his hand on my face and I woke up to a ringing phone
It was a nice dream...
.
I seriously cannot wait to go to the states. Not for the sightseeing and what not, but for the shopping. I hope the recession hits hard for the US, all the exchange rates will go down and if the government follows the fiscal policy they will greatly reduce taxes and everything.
Things i want/need/intend to buy from the US and HongKong includes -
At least 5 pairs of jeans from G-star, true religion and levi's.
Tops from american apparel and .. actually not a lot of tops there...
Pouches and wallets from Prada =D
Few sporting goods from addidas and nike.
I'm already getting excited while typing all these down.
I'll be damn sad if i can't find fitting stuff. I'm not really in it for the brand, i just like some designs and i really hope i can find something nice.
.
On Saturday, Johnathan and I acted like tourists from Hong kong to this sales person and it was damn funny i laughed nonstop and was giggling at the part where we both looked at each other deciding how much is 12 singapore dollars.
We finished Lost season 4, can't wait for season 5. Lost to me is one of the best TV series ever.
And in 2 mths 4 days, i'll be 18. Its such a big number...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey i love Lost too, it has taken the back seat ever since Heroes came into the picture. I like Benjamin, this guy isnt simple. Who's your fav character?

Kit said...

I've got quite a few favs but i really like Sayid =D and Ben is damn smart! I think Lost is better cause you never know what is coming and everything is linked even from the start.

Anonymous said...

My bday is in 10 days! You're invited! :D

& lost suckz. HAHA!

gwen.

Kit said...

SET! WHERE?

Anonymous said...

i miss my grandad too. sometimes, i would rather he appears in my dream. even if it's fake but at least, i get to catch a glimpse of him....

Kit said...

anon: and when the dream stops its as though he's gone again isn't it ... =/