Sunday, November 2, 2008

Well, I was the last to know my dad had a new car. Apparently the Lexus is gone and now its an MPV. So that it can carry all our family members without any space issues. I haven't even seen the car yet and its been here close to a week now. Also i didn't know dad was overseas. I don't know a lot of things happening in the family anymore...
.
To you:
I can't take this anymore.
Its been quite awhile since we've talked. I've known you more than half my life? We've gone through so much together. It has always been us and us alone you know. You, me and the guys. But recently, we don't see you with us and we all know the reason. You have different priorities. It seems that to you, she always more important. You constantly announce how your life revolves around her and football, where was friends in that sentence?And she doesn't at all mind taking you away from us. I mean hey, i've not gone out with you for more than 2 months. And within this time i've not seen you for more than 12 hours. Its always quick walkbys or soccer saturdays that i see you. You see her all the time, every single day, and you can't just give us half a day? And let me be the first to say that it sucks.
Its as though you're slowly disappearing from our lives. You weren't even there for me when my granddad passed.
You of all people.
No "how are you holding up?" or " Are you okay?" I needed you there man. But she was more important obviously, more important than being there for a best friend.
Maybe it doesn't matter to you and it certainly doesn't matter to her. But i think the both of you are being selfish. I don't know how but i thought we came to the same school to spend more time together. Well, she's more important to you now. I guess this is how you tell apart true friends.
I wish you two the best, just don't expect me to be your best man at your wedding.
So brother, how's life treating you?
Well, just to let you know, i feel like crap because you aren't there...

No comments: