Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm rather amazed at myself for not turning on the computer at home the whole of the previous week. Thus i didn't update my blog. I was deeply engrossed in a book i once read a long time ago. And i quite happy i managed to finish 2 enormously thick books within a week. Today i'm going down with Vannessa to Kino to get the third book in the Inheritance series. Can't wait. Do i seem like the type who reads???
.
The rest of last week was spent rushing datelines for projects. Which i still have to continue due to 2 presentations this week. On thursday i attended a long time family friend's birthday. It has always been nice reminiscing with Kaimin the past and history we have. We sometimes fall into uncontrollable laughing fits as we constantly picked on my sister.
Thurday was also Vannessa and my 6 months. I couldn't spend the whole day with her because my mother said that i should spare a thought for people and attend this party. I want to its just that i've never been so serious with someone it seemed just as important i give her my attention as well. But what is done is done. I enjoyed his dinner party and i am starting to feel my parents becoming less understanding.
.
Friday, Kaimin's family, my family, Vannessa and I went on a yacht to the bay of St John's island. I always get excited when we sail at sea, a series of questions always pop out about the water under us. Like, "what do you think is under there?" or "What if i fall over?" "Do you think there are sharks?".
This time I ask, " Oi dad, how much does it cost for a yacht like this?"
While looking around and surveying the wood works he replied
" Oh... Probably around 1.5 million"
o.o
It was especially calm and warming to sit next to Vannessa at the front, watching the approaching islands and wind brushing through our hair. We contemplated chartering the boat for ourselves one day and Dad agreed to it.
.
Many other things happened this week.
But it would have to wait till another time.

No comments: