Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Oh sweet mother of a ...
I'm in Business Statistics class now and i don't understand anything, everything. Seriously, nothing at all. And the tutor keeps on going, i feel like i'm falling behind and its not easy to catch up; like a race. I can tell today won't be good, but i'm going to spend all my time finishing up my work and preparing for Bcomm presentation tmr.
I woke up late so my dad left first with sister. I had to take the bus, which i must say i hate to in the morning. This bloody fellow kept knocking into me just to walk pass even though there wasn't enough space. I wanted to swear at him cause he pushed me just to get through. I hate people like that, they spoil the image of their generation. Once at the MRT station this old man ran out of the train and pushed me just so he can run to the other train on the opposite platform. I wasn't even in his way, he could run straight but no, he had to use his hands and push for no reason. The thing was, he still missed the train. I don't understand these people, a nice excuse me would be okay right? I hate public transport.
Anyway, from my cousin's wedding...
Photobucket

No comments: