Saturday, November 29, 2008

I know I've been lazy. Blogging wise. I used to blog differently but i have the perfect excuse; its been bloody hectic. Common tests are arriving in a week and i have had quite a number of presentations to clear. Anyway on to blogging...
.
Vannessa is working at gardens till 1am today. I intend to go down and fetch her home =)
Well next week is e-learning and that means no school. Week after is common tests and right after that is my holiday which i will be spending all of it in New York. Ever since people knew i was going there, they've been asking me to get stuff for them like non stop. I've only got so much space in my luggage. Please don't be so presumptuous. I'll only get it for you if i see fit.
.
I'm turning 18 soon and i still don't know how i should celebrate it...

No comments: