Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Photobucket
Vannessa says beef burgers from macdonalds are literally made up of shit.
I looked different.
.
Last night, Vannessa's family brought me to Morton's. I shouldn't go there too often. I might get sick of it. Shenzi talked to me last night too. In case you don't know who Shenzi is, he is the director of Newurbanmale.com. He is really nice and asked me how I was and whether I was ready to go back. I said no, cause even without work i don't know why i was still damn busy. We talked about the economy too. Very weird.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

grow your hair grow your hair!

Kit said...

why?! =/

Vannessa said...

ry says do not grow

Kit said...

yes thank you

Anonymous said...

HEHE but it looks funny grownnnn..

Kit said...

so you just want to laugh at me la. _|_