Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hi all! Welcome to FishinOrbit.blogspot.com! I guess I'll try to start blogging here from now on, to see what its like. If it doesn't work out i can always go back to bleached-valentine.blogspot.com but i think we should all give change a shot you know, just to see what comes out of it. I'm not really a big fan of the skins though, and I'm not really IT savvy so I can't do much about it. The thing is, everyone is using this skin and its a turnoff. But anyway! Hope you enjoy your time here!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI KIT :)

Anonymous said...

YOYOYOYO... y change blog? aiyo.. -.-

Kit said...

Mad!!! - EH HOW YOU DO THE TM THING =D change blog cause... i don't know... hehe eh boy i miss you

Kit said...

Brenda - Hi there! =)

Anonymous said...

hehehhehehe... cos i clever.. lols.. meet up somedays wif john and we shall slack.. wahahhahahahah

Kit said...

shianshun: and arm ourselves with loads of packs and go crazy under some block =D