Sunday, October 26, 2008

Vannessa is sick. I left the dinner party earlier because i was damn worried. Cabbed down to the clinic to see how she was and i ended up paying a little for her bill. She thought it wouldn't be that expensive. Sent her home and got her to sleep after medication and a movie. I don't like seeing her in that state, she gets sick easily and that isn't a good thing.
Oh and at the party we were in the pub playing Pool and Foosball, music suddenly came pumping, and pole dancers went on stage. My cousins and I were all like o.O, seriously. But hey, doesn't hurt to watch a little, they aren't that good though, i bet all the old men around were waiting for it, no wonder it was so crowded.
Lastly, my body is in pain, from all the football. I think i put my body on the line too much. Defending the ball today got me tumbling into the rough wall of the court today. So needless to say, my arm got scratched, who knew it would be right above a vein. I haven't gone to the doctor to get my leg checked too, i can't walk properly at times. I've got to rest man, whole body aches like shit.

No comments: