Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Fa-Kit video!
.
Okay finally Fauzi finished editing and uploaded the video in facebook. I can't really access facebook in school properly, but here's the link, i'll place the video here when i can. I had nothing to do with editing the video, thats why everything in there was directed at me.
We were a bit gay but it was purely acting, don't judge us please =)
.
Anyway, it's been confirmed that i'll be going to the states at the end of the year. If i'm not wrong from the 19th December all the way till the 3rd or 4th of January. Which will go over both Vannessa's and Chengyong's Birthday, two extremely important people to me =/ It wasn't my choice though, my parents decided and i can't say no. I'll try to make it up to them though.
On a lighter note! I'll be going to the factory outlets to get extremely large discounts at the likes of brands like American Apparel,Bose,Banana Republic, Calvin Klein, Coach, Chanel, Gap, G-star Raw, Guess, Jimmy Choo's, Nike, Nine West and a hell lot more.
.
I know its mostly for the opposite sex but there would be enough for me. Sadly, the factory outlet that i'm going to doesn't have H&M. But i'll probably find it in 5th avenue around central park in New York. After states i'll be dropping by Hongkong for a few days so more shopping there. I hope i find everything i want. Oh, and if anyone wants something from the states just let me know, just leave a comment and i'll try my best to get it for you =)
.
I got to pay attention in class. Laterrrrrrrr!

No comments: