Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Vannessa's fever reached 39.7 degrees by the time we reached the doctor yesterday.
Hugging her was like being in a sauna
and I've never had a hotter kiss in my life. ha
I was taking care of her like there was no tomorrow, patting her forehead with ice cold towels, bringing her food i bought from the market while she stayed home, putting her to sleep, helping her take her meds. Hope she feels better.
And hope i get treated the same way today because i can feel her virus spreading. Its starting with my throat.

4 comments:

Vannessa said...

omg please dont fall sick ):

Anonymous said...

39.7 degrees that is immensely crazy. Take care you two!

Kit said...

vans: don't worry about me =)

Z: yeah i don't understand how she still smiles. thank you!

Vannessa said...

becoz i am forever the trigger happy girl.