Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Okay Bintan was nice! I would totally go there with Vans or friends for some water sports and beach fun =) There's archery and such, oh the food at the resort was good too; everything has standard.
Today we rented Twilight. It was really good, i close description to the book i think but i only read less than a quarter because it really isn't that fantastic. I was so worried Vannessa would fall in love with Edward because so far i heard every girl has. There was a phrase on fmylife.com that stated the following,
"Today, my girlfriend dumped me proclaiming she wanted someone more like her "Edward". I asked her who Edward was. She held up a copy her "Twilight" book. She was talking about a fictional vampire. FML"
Yeah she couldn't escape him, OH EDWARD IS SO HOT, OH EDWARD, EDWARD IS SO CHARMING. His bloody smile can win over my relationship in a snap.
Nvm i'll win her back, i'll go for plastic surgery.
Driving tomorrow, yay =)

6 comments:

Serena Tan said...

I HATE EDWARD.

Vannessa said...

OMG NO HE GROWS ON YOU...

Anonymous said...

okay i hate edward too!!!

Kit said...

Fans 1
Haters 2

=)

Anonymous said...

no no no edward is #1~~~

Kit said...

hahaha okay i got nth against him really