Friday, April 10, 2009

Today's bus ride home was the longest in quite awhile.
I've never felt so afraid in a very, very long time.
I've always known what would/could happen in the future.
I've always had a plan for everything, well almost.
But for the past 13 hours, i really couldn't find a solution or suitable outcome.
I can't tell whats going to happen and how this complication would turn out.
And that's the part that really gets me.
I'm sure you feel the same way.
I miss you already.
please call me...

Anyway i wanted this to be a nice post... honestly.
Below was my intended, initial post.

Photography sessions uno.
(Am learning/trying out my telephoto lens)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And lastly, the face i miss the most right now.
Well, a quarter of it anyway.


No comments: